Back in November, we started our process. We went back and forth between the Naples and Victoria Falls and finally landed on the Victoria Falls after falling in love with a decorated model we saw in Ohio. Working out the final details and paperwork was difficult during the holidays, but we finally had our pre-construction meeting a couple of weeks ago and are breaking ground this week!
Some Pictures of Our Lot
We are building Elevation D which doesn't seem to be too popular since we only saw 1 completed house in this elevation after seeing several communities in Ohio and Indiana. We liked this elevation the best since it has the foyer window centered over the front door and larger windows on the front left side of the house where the living room is. The front door is also bumped out a little giving more room in the foyer.
- Included full-brick front and HardiePlank siding
- 3 car garage - front entry
- Unfinished basement w/ bathroom plumbing rough-in
- 4' extension in family room with 3 windows on back wall
- Stone fireplace
- Morning Room with side windows
- Gourmet island in kitchen
- 42" cherry bordeaux cabinets in kitchen
- Tray ceiling in owner's suite
More pictures and updates to come...